- Minimum age 55; no maximum age
- Ability to live independently (currently)
- Must live in service area, Fairfield or New Haven county, for (at least) part of the year when becoming a Member
- Homeownership not required
- Complete all applications and meet criteria
- Complete Member application and financial application
- Mozaic at Home will obtain and review most recent five (5) years of applicant’s medical records
- Applicant is required to pass a cognitive assessment/testing
- Maintain Medicare and a secondary insurance
- Cannot be diagnosed with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, dementia or any other neurological diseases prior to membership
If applicant does not meet acceptable health criteria, then our
Care Coordination Plan is available.
Click here to view the Mozaic at Home brochure.
For more information, contact us at 203-365-6491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.